360° View of the Client
Create whole customer solutions.
Whether you operate in a business-to-business or consumer market, the systems and technology platforms you have in place are pivotal to your success and growth for tomorrow. We build solutions that unite marketing, sales, and service so that you can elevate the customer experience, enhance speed and efficiency, generate meaningful intelligence, and re-organize your company around shared revenue goals.
- Discover. Our Customer Solutions experts conduct a deep discovery process with the teams that touch your customer journey. Through interviews, observation, and digital audits, we assess your application architecture against your business goals and plans for growth.
- Recommend. Based on our findings, we present you with a set of recommendations that include a holistic architecture of technologies, governance, best practices, and design artifacts. These recommendations are ranked according to their associated costs and projected benefits and form the basis of guided discussions to identify the best solution.
- Implement. Once the solution is refined and approved, our team implements it across your organization. This includes selecting the right technologies and application frameworks, training and supporting your team members, and ensuring the system is delivering the expected results.
We specialize in:
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Content Management Systems
- Customer Interaction
- Business Intelligence
We help you:
- Revive or replace legacy systems
- Automate time-consuming tasks
- Enhance cross-functional collaboration
- Deliver richly contextual customer journeys
- Create business insight and foresight
- Observe, learn, and iterate in real time
Are you ready for a transformation?
The new year is in full swing. Have you considered what business trends might impact your company in 2017? Leading high-tech CEOs, including DemandLab’s Rhoan Morgan, share their predictions in the SLMA 2017 CEO predictions white paper.read more
It’s National Women’s History Month! We’re glad to celebrate by announcing that two of our executives, Rhoan Morgan and Alex Stanton, were recently nominated as two of the Sales Lead Management Association’s (SLMA) 20 Women to Watch in Business.read more
Hollebone, an award-winning marketing strategist and technology evangelist, will lead digital transformation and technology-driven revenue acceleration for DemandLab’s B2B and B2C clients.read more
Get the Transformation Started Today
With solutions designed to scale, DemandLab helps clients advance their digital transformation strategy and create competitive differentiation. Reach out to learn how we can help you advance your business goals.