Change Agents: The Radical Role of Tomorrow’s CMO
From “change management” to change leadership
The vast technological changes that have taken place in the last 10 years have led to great pressures and opportunities for marketers – an opportunity to take the lead in sparking transformation within your own organization.
Change Agents: The Radical Role of Tomorrow’s CMO was written to provide marketers with the tools needed to lead their organizations to success in a customer centric-world. This book will help you:
- Obtain organization-wide buy-in for marketing’s central role
- Develop healthy data architecture, governance, and analytics
- Identify the talent you need to build your marketing dream team
- Build a customer journey that accelerates revenue
- Gain an insight-rich, 360˚ view of your customer
Preview the Change Agents sample chapters and start your discovery of a marketing game plan for stepping up and leading a customer-centric organization.
If you would like to receive a hard copy, request it here.
Get Your Copy of Change Agents