The vast technological changes that have taken place in the last 10 years have led to great pressures and opportunities for marketers – an opportunity to take the lead in sparking transformation within your own organization.
Change Agents: The Radical Role of Tomorrow’s CMO was written to provide marketers with the tools needed to lead their organizations to success in a customer-centric world. This book will help you:
- Obtain organization-wide buy-in for marketing’s central role
- Develop healthy data architecture, governance, and analytics
- Identify the talent you need to build your marketing dream team
- Build a customer journey that accelerates revenue
- Gain an insight-rich, 360˚ view of your customer
Read Change Agents and create a marketing game plan that enables you to step up and lead a customer-centric organization.