It’s been a crazy year since Summit 2018 for #mktgnation!
It was there where it was first announced that Marketo’s annual Marketing Nation conference would be moved from its traditional April timeslot to October 2019. For 3 months we were all getting used to the idea that we would have to wait for a year and a half before we got together at Summit. Then the bombshell came with Adobe offering up $4.3 billion to acquire the marketing automation giant. This sent off shockwaves and a lot of confusion as to what would be happening with our Summit.
Marketo Summit has joined the Adobe Summit in Las Vegas!
It’s happening this week and everyone in the Nation is wondering what’s new? What’s it going to look like? Well let me break it down for you with what we know:
What: Marketo Marketing Nation @ Adobe Summit
When: March 24-28, 2019
Where: Las Vegas
So what’s changed?
For one thing the size. Marketo Summit brought together about 6,000 marketers, while Adobe Summit is expecting over 15,000 attendees! You’ll also get to experience everything Adobe has to offer for marketers from web experiences to design, this conference is going to be the one stop shop for marketing professionals. You’ll find new partners, new products, and a ton of new content.
What’s the same?
- University Day is back and will offer opportunities to get certified as a Marketo Certified Expert, or the new credential this year, Marketo Certified Associate.
- On March 28th, Marketo will have a dedicated day with Keynotes and learning tracks designed specifically for #mktgnation and is shaping up to be a more traditional Marketo Summit Experience.
During the entire Summit week, dedicated learning tracks and lots of content and times to connect with old friends and new will still be a central theme.
First time at Summit? Seasoned Vet? Here’s what you can’t miss this year:
- Maybe we’re a bit biased, but DemandLab’s very own Marketo Champion Courtney Grimes has a speaking slot where she’ll provide tips on how to speed up and scale your Marketo-CRM Sync..
- The opportunity to network. Visit the Community Pavilion when it’s slower (later in the conference) and get the chance to meet the various sponsors. They often offer great insight about the industry as a whole (when they’re not discussing organizations they are pitching).
- The Marketing Nation Keynote on March 28th.
So, what’s next?
There’s lots to experience at the Adobe Summit. Want to meet up with our team? Need more tips? Reach out and we’ll be happy to help you navigate Summit ‘19.
See you there!
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Chris Johnston